Drinking at The Duke
A pint sized summary
We are a pub and offer all the usual kinds of drinks you’d expect to find, but none of the big brands owned by large multinationals.
- Our beers are from small, independent breweries. Some are organic, all are looked after
properly in our cellar.
- Our wines are organic or biodynamic and supplied by specialist, independent merchants. We
choose wines that best display the character of the place where they were made, and of the
people who made them. Have a look at our current list here.
- Our spirits are all selected according to taste. We find the best come from smaller producers,
and many are certified organic.
- Our soft drinks and mixers are all made with natural ingredients and our juices are all pure
- We like a good cup of tea or coffee. We buy our amazing, organic and Fairtrade coffee beans from Matthew Algie, based in Islington. Our loose leaf teas are Fairtrade and biodynamic.